The Romans Road to salvation is a way of explaining the good news of salvation using verses from the Book of Romans. It is a simple yet powerful method of explaining why we need salvation, how God provided salvation, how we can receive salvation, and what are the results of salvation. The following is our version of the Roman’s Road, with some additional verses from Romans included.
First scriptures on the Romans Road:
(Rom 3:23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
(Rom 3:24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus
Second scripture on the Romans Road:
(23) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Third scripture on the Romans Road:
(8) But God demonstrates his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Fourth scriptures on the Romans Road:
(9) That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
(13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Final scriptures on the Romans Road:
(1) Therefore, being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
(1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
(38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, (39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.